WWBT

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
WWBT

Forum du WWBT

-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

2 participants

Hey there

Invité
    Invité

Hey there Empty Hey there

Message  Invité Jeu 8 Sep 2011 - 2:11

Hey guys

I'm in Brussels for some time and I really wanted to find a place to wargame. My name is Raul and I am interested in Flames Of War as it my big love right now. I brought with me late war germasn and could make 2 armies with what i have if anyone is interested. A freind also made me start Warmachine and i have some Mercenaries but i would need some help with the rules. So i would like to just pop in at your next meeting and play some games of both game systems.

Thank you
    Bombance
    Bombance
    Roi du comptoir

Hey there Empty Re: Hey there

Message  Bombance Jeu 8 Sep 2011 - 13:52

Venerablewolf a écrit:Hey guys

I'm in Brussels for some time and I really wanted to find a place to wargame. My name is Raul and I am interested in Flames Of War as it my big love right now. I brought with me late war germasn and could make 2 armies with what i have if anyone is interested. A freind also made me start Warmachine and i have some Mercenaries but i would need some help with the rules. So i would like to just pop in at your next meeting and play some games of both game systems.

Thank you

Hi Raul,

Welcome to the WWBT Forum - a good place for Wargaming in Brussels!

We do not currently play FoW, but our guys here are always eager to try out new things, so if you are convincing enough, you might find gaming buddies :)

On the other hand we have a nice WarmaHordes Community down here - we can always arrange for an initiation sometime in the future - may be even Friday the 16th if someone in the club is willing to teach you the game. If not, I can give initiate you end of the month.

In the meantime, do not hesitate to ask questions and for details regarding our gaming activities.

See you!
    Alex

teks
    teks
    Roi du comptoir

Message  teks Ven 9 Sep 2011 - 0:48

Hi Raul !
    Welcome to the WWBT !

Contenu sponsorisé

Message  Contenu sponsorisé