WWBT

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
WWBT

Forum du WWBT

-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

+2
mika67
Mc Pain
6 participants

Saying Hi

Invité
    Invité

Saying Hi Empty Saying Hi

Message  Invité Mar 6 Juil 2010 - 20:39

Hello all,
    I hope its ok that I post this in English as my French is almost non-existent. I am trying to learn but doing a pretty poor job of it. Anyway I was asking about a place to play Warmachine/Hordes on the Privateer Press forums and I was directed here. My name is Travis and I am currently living about 20 minutes outside of Mons. In the past I have played Warhammer Fantasy, Warhammer 40k, Warmaster, Epic, Bloodbowl, Necromunda, and am currently very interested in learning to play Hordes. I have the start of a circle of orboros force and am eager to try it out. I have been out of gaming for about 8 months since I moved here and would really like to get back into it. Hopefully I can join up with you all and get some gaming in.
    Mc Pain
    Mc Pain
    Living Rule Book

Saying Hi Empty Re: Saying Hi

Message  Mc Pain Mar 6 Juil 2010 - 22:16

Hi Travis, and welcome!

i dont know for all the member, but there are some people speaking english here - so there should be no problem with you posting in english Saying Hi 55543

you say that you are "about 20 minutes outside of Mons" - are you from the SHAPE ?

our club is located in Bruxelles (more specifically in Berchem-Sainte-Agathe), and we have a gaming session this friday at 19:00.

if you are free, come and see for yourself what our "FBE" are like lol!
    (there are people that will play horde, and even 1 that will do an initiation if i'm not mistaken)
    Invité
    Invité

Message  Invité Mar 6 Juil 2010 - 22:50

Thanks for the kind welcome. Yup I am working on SHAPE. It is an interesting place I will say that of it. I would enjoy coming out to see what things are like. According to mapquest you are only about 30/35 minutes from me. So it is not a bad drive at all. If you can give me an address I will come to observe. I am eager to meet you all. Once I am familiar I am open for any game anyone wants to play. I like 40k allot but Hordes has my interest right now. All in all I like pretty much any game
    Mc Pain
    Mc Pain
    Living Rule Book

Message  Mc Pain Mar 6 Juil 2010 - 23:10

the exact address is :

Place de L'Eglise 15
    1082 Berchem-St Agathe

you can check when a gaming evening is planned in this section - the post are flagged with a [FBE] and the date as subject - you can also find this info in the calendar of the forum
    mika67
    mika67
    Roi du comptoir

Team : W.W.B.T.

Message  mika67 Mer 7 Juil 2010 - 9:42

Hi ! ... and welcome !

I'm sure that many of the gamers speak english whitout problems.
    In my case, I didn't speak since 1992, so excuse me if don't write/speak very well ! Saying Hi 364941
    Bombance
    Bombance
    Roi du comptoir

Message  Bombance Mer 7 Juil 2010 - 9:57

Hi Travis and welcome to the madhouse ;) It is high time this club went international!

As McPain wrote above, I am sure you will find here what you are looking for: besides Hordes/Warmachine, many other games are played and our members are always eager to try out new things (ask Lone_Wolf, he will explain you what I mean).

There will definitely be a couple of games of Hordes/Warmachine going on on Friday so do not hesitate to pop by and come to say hello: the weather will be nice, you can have a couple of beers (or soft drinks if you are driving) and see for yourself if you like it in here.

Cheerio.
    Alex
    Invité
    Invité

Message  Invité Mer 7 Juil 2010 - 10:27

Alex,

Thanks for the welcome and for directing me to the forum. I will be coming up on Friday barring any unforeseen events. My last club jumped around allot in what we played so I like just about everything. I am looking forward coming and will see you Friday.
    Toch
    Toch
    Membre Fondateur W.W.B.T.

Team : Team W.W.B.T.

Message  Toch Mer 7 Juil 2010 - 12:16

Hi Travis !

Welcome on board !
    Great that you come on Friday !
    We open on 07 PM o'clock !
    Don't hesitate to post in English if easier for you, we all speak the language of Sheakspeare...and for me also Flemish !!! - Hup Holland Hup !

See U
    Toch
    Invité
    Invité

Message  Invité Mer 7 Juil 2010 - 16:05

I am excited to come. My models just sit on my desk at home screaming play with me!!!!
    Bombance
    Bombance
    Roi du comptoir

Message  Bombance Mer 7 Juil 2010 - 16:21

verbel a écrit:I am excited to come. My models just sit on my desk at home screaming play with me!!!!

Please don't hurt your poor models. Hold on until Friday until you make the acquaintance of our friend Lone-Wolf who will be pleased to know you Saying Hi 864483
    Toosek
    Toosek
    Roi du comptoir

Message  Toosek Mer 7 Juil 2010 - 16:43

verbel a écrit:My models just sit on my desk at home screaming play with me!!!!

As my wife Saying Hi 55543 Saying Hi 55543 Saying Hi 55543 Saying Hi 55543 Saying Hi 55543
    Toch
    Toch

Message  Toch Mer 7 Juil 2010 - 16:46

verbel a écrit:I am excited to come. My models just sit on my desk at home screaming play with me!!!!
    Then take with you your screaming models.....you will always find someone to play what you want !

Bombance a écrit:Please don't hurt your poor models. Hold on until Friday until you make the acquaintance of our friend Lone-Wolf who will be pleased to know you Saying Hi 864483
    uh uh.... Saying Hi 172549 Saying Hi 364941 , you have really to meet our Wolfy !!!

Toosek a écrit:

As my wife Saying Hi 55543 Saying Hi 55543 Saying Hi 55543 Saying Hi 55543 Saying Hi 55543
    Ask Wolfy to come to your house....
    Xobal
    Xobal
    Roi du comptoir

Team : Kith and Kriel

Message  Xobal Mer 7 Juil 2010 - 17:04

Some programming basics:
    If you = meeting L_W;
    Then "no need bringing little screaming models";
    Else You = not welcome here foul druid, Trollbloods no friends of Orboros minions !

Xobal, deeply involved in the background of his faction Saying Hi 333178
    and L_W, deeply involved in... well whatever, you'll know soon enough Saying Hi 206414

Toosek a écrit:

What the f... is your wife doing on Verbel's desk, toosek ? Haa so you're that kind of man...
    You said you're ill... I'd rather use the word insane...

BTW, welcome to the madhouse, Verbel ^^
    Invité
    Invité

Message  Invité Ven 9 Juil 2010 - 12:33

We shall see how that goes lol Orboros is the force I have, though I am behind the curve and need to aquire more models for a more playable force plus the Mk2 cards. I like the Trolls allot as well and eventually want to make a force of them as well.
    Toch
    Toch

Message  Toch Ven 9 Juil 2010 - 12:38

Hi Travis,

If you need some goods i'm the owner of a litte shop called "Au chaudron Magique", I can propose you some procucts and accessory for Warmachines/Hordes.
    Let's have a discussion tonight if you want, or you can contact me by mail for any Inquiry !

Cheers
    toch
    Invité
    Invité

Message  Invité Ven 9 Juil 2010 - 19:30

hmmm my GPS does not want to find the location. I find Berchem-St Agathe
    no problem but not Place de L'Eglise 15 Any advice?
    Invité
    Invité

Message  Invité Dim 11 Juil 2010 - 18:26

Well I found it no problem in the end Saying Hi 456186 I had a good time meeting everyone. Next time I will bring something to play.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 27 Avr 2024 - 22:02