WWBT

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
WWBT

Forum du WWBT

5 participants

Greetings, Wargamers!

Invité
    Invité

Greetings, Wargamers! Empty Greetings, Wargamers!

Message  Invité Lun 20 Juin 2011 - 18:06

Bonjour, Goedendag and Hey Guys!

I gladly realized that I'm not the only "french-less" Wargamer in Brussels who finally found out about your community ;)
    My name is Mauro, I'm from Germany and started studying here in beautiful Brussels last September. My study-language is nederlands - dus kan ik wel een beetje flaams praten, maar ik denk er zijn meer mensen die engels of frans spreken!?

I hope my lack of french won't interfere with my desire to roll dices and steamroll some jacks?!

Since I came here, I did not touch my Circle od Cryx forces once!
    I think every Hobby-victim can imagine that I'd like to change that ;)

To be honest, I even did not use the MKII rules yet :(

My plan is to stay here in Brussels for quite a while and therefore I would really like to find some players to battle on the table.

Every info about where and when u lot is playing would be very welkome!

Greetings, Wargamers! 65560

alvast bedankt,
    greetings,
    Mauro
    Xobal
    Xobal
    Roi du comptoir

Team : Kith and Kriel

Greetings, Wargamers! Empty Re: Greetings, Wargamers!

Message  Xobal Lun 20 Juin 2011 - 18:27

Hello Mauro.

Welcome to our forum.

As you have noticed if you read through all the presentations, we have a mix of languages, English being at least a common denominator and no, your lack of French won't be an excuse for not rolling the dice with us Greetings, Wargamers! 975373

We have a mix of gaming communities (you can scan through the pages of the forum) in our club but WH40k and WM/H are the spearheads.

We meet every two Friday in the North of Brussels (adress at the end of my reply) from ca 19h45 till... 1h30.

We have usually 2 to 3 tables of Hordes Warmachines and you can find the factions played in the signature of each player.

By coincidence, this Friday 24/6 we have ou biweekly gathering; you are more than welcome to come if you want : to play, to watch, to discuss... Greetings, Wargamers! 364941

Address is: Place de l'eglise Berchem st-Agathe, 1082.
    link to google map http://maps.google.be/maps?hl=fr&q=place+de+l'eglise+berchem-sainte-agathe&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1659&bih=849&wrapid=tlif130858333576510&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

The club is in a white house on the right side of the place when looking at the church (very small place, it won't be difficult to spot us !)

Cheers,

Xobal.
    PS: as we are a club, we usually proceeds as follows: you come to test once or twice and if you are not afraid and would like to become a member of the madhouse, we ask a yearly subscription fee of 15eur (if not mistaken) that will grant you access to all the activities taking place through the whole year). If I forgot sth, gentlemen, don't hesitate to complete.
    Bombance
    Bombance
    Roi du comptoir

Message  Bombance Lun 20 Juin 2011 - 19:08

Hallo Mauro und Herzlich Willkommen :)

Nice to have a German guy in the club, all the more if he has impeccable gaming tastes like you.

Xobalou has pretty much said it all, do not hesitate to come and pay us a visit. We will be more than glad to refresh your Warmahordes MKII knowledge, I can even do it in German (courtesy of 5 years spent in Cologne).

See you soon!

Alex
    Toosek
    Toosek
    Roi du comptoir

Message  Toosek Lun 20 Juin 2011 - 21:15

Welcome Mauro

Glad to meet you. It doesn't mind if you don't speak french... I do not speak german to (neither?); we are all equal... Greetings, Wargamers! 55543 Greetings, Wargamers! 55543 Greetings, Wargamers! 55543

For your rule's exploration of MKII, play first with our friend Xobal. He is well known to let his partner win Greetings, Wargamers! 55543 Greetings, Wargamers! 55543

May be on friday the 24th so... Greetings, Wargamers! 975373
    Invité
    Invité

Message  Invité Lun 20 Juin 2011 - 23:09

Thanks for the fast, informative and kind replies!

I really appreciate the fact that the club seems to be so multilingual/cultural ;)

I'm currently living in Laken (I guess I should reach your place in 20min or so by Metro+Bus - I LIKE)

And I hope to be able to pay you a visit on Friday - even if I'll arrive a bit late ca. 21:00 or so since I'm busy beforehand.

@ Bombance - Nice to know about your language skills! Das erleichtert sicherlich den Einstieg Greetings, Wargamers! 952735

Well, all in all I'm really glad about this development. Maybe I'll also have my Warhammer Greetings, Wargamers! 2946168153 , 40k Greetings, Wargamers! 3061957656 and Greetings, Wargamers! 701619 invade Belgium under these nice conditions!

Cheers,
    Mauro

PS: 15€ sounds like a quite reasonable amount of money to me... Even as a student I should survive that.

Toch
    Toch
    Membre Fondateur W.W.B.T.

Team : Team W.W.B.T.

Message  Toch Mar 21 Juin 2011 - 16:26

Hallo Mauro....

Dus gij spreekt de taal van Vondel ! sgoed !!! Greetings, Wargamers! 975373
    Alles wat je moest weten, heeft Xobal het uitgelegd.
    tot vrijdag !

Dikke kus
    Toch

MagicBen
    MagicBen
    Membre

Message  MagicBen Mar 21 Juin 2011 - 21:04

Hello Mauro

I think everything is say so the only thing I can add is WELCOME Greetings, Wargamers! 952735

So, see you on friday. Don't be afraid
    Invité
    Invité

Message  Invité Mer 29 Juin 2011 - 14:23

Hey Guys,

I really liked to meet you lot last friday! Therefore we'll see in august again, when I'm back from Germany!
    I'll do my best to refresh my rule-knowledge and to reinforce my Circle army until than!

cheers,

Mauro
    Bombance
    Bombance
    Roi du comptoir

Message  Bombance Mer 29 Juin 2011 - 14:34

MCunac a écrit:Hey Guys,

I really liked to meet you lot last friday! Therefore we'll see in august again, when I'm back from Germany!
    I'll do my best to refresh my rule-knowledge and to reinforce my Circle army until than!

cheers,

Mauro

Nice! Do not hesitate to ask us for tips and tricks should you not be sure about your next buys. You are welcome to open a thread in the WarmaHorde section of the forum.

Mach's gut + see you soon
    Alex
    Invité
    Invité

Message  Invité Mer 17 Aoû 2011 - 20:14

Hey There!
    I did not forget about you guys!
    Still my plans have changed a bit. It might happen that I'll start studying in Germany next month. Therefore I decided to wait with the transport of my Tabletop-stuff to Belguim until I know where I will be in September.

If I happen to stay in Belgium, I will probably show up with my Warmachines and Hordes in the end of next month!!!

Have fun, enjoy your fridays and cheers!

Mauro
    Xobal
    Xobal
    Roi du comptoir

Team : Kith and Kriel

Message  Xobal Jeu 18 Aoû 2011 - 10:30

Hello Mauro,

I can't wait to see you back in the club and play against you !!! Please staayyyyy !! Greetings, Wargamers! 281369

All in all, I hope you'll get what you want for your studies and if it's in Belgium, then fine for us ! Greetings, Wargamers! 364941

Cheers,

Xobal

Contenu sponsorisé

Message  Contenu sponsorisé